Sunday, November 6, 2011

He's Back.

That's right. I'm back and you are better for it. I must warn you, I've changed. No, I haven't gone batshit crazy and started voting with the Tea-Party or anything like that. But I'm older, wiser and I'm much better looking. That last part may have been added strictly for humor. Seriously, I plan to get back to discussing issues in South St. Louis County that I feel aren't being discussed in our local media. I do plan to keep it more civil. That includes censoring of comments. I'll welcome differing points of views but I need to keep out the mean.

One other thing. Many people tell me I should write about this or that. I have a suggestion for you. You can write about it and send it in. If you don't like to write, ask someone else to send it in. Alright.

2 comments:

retnav2001 said...

Well its about time you have been missed I'm looking forward to your responses to local issues.

Anonymous said...

Mike I for one am glad you are back. You have class and your blogs are true and to the fact not like the MCTA who does nothing but tell lies and cause hate and dis content.