Monday, August 13, 2007

Letter to the Editor

Dear Editor,
Another week rolls by and yet the Call doesn't print any of my letters. It's because of this censorship that I've had to start my own blog. I just wanted to again offer you or anyone from the Call, an opportunity to correct any mistakes I make at any time. You know that I've always tried to get you to look my information over before I print it, but you refuse to comment on anything. I've even copied many of my letters to your attorneys; well not all of your attorneys. Who could afford to write certified letters to all of your attorneys? I just sent them to the office of your last defense attorney and the attorneys for the MO Press Assoc. and your last Sunshine Law attorneys. As I've said before, if there's anything you don't believe, just pony up the money for a polygraph test. I'd be glad to take one. I think it'd be really cool. http://southcountynews.blogspot.com/
Mike Heins

written exclusively for the Call and my blog

No comments: