Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Does Someone Have This Stipulation of Facts

Mike--
This comment has nothing to do with this post, so no need to publish it. But I was writing to ask if you could follow up on the Mehlville Fire Board's agreement with the attorney general. In my mind these are agencies funded by public dollars, so any non-personnel documents should be available to the public. The case is viewable on Case.net under this information:
Case number 10SL-CC00741. Here is the last docket entry:
"
Judgment Entered

JUDGMENT IS ENTERED DECLARINGT THAT THE DISTRICT'S PROPOSED LEVY FOR 2009 DID NOT VIOLATE STATE LAW. EACH PARTY IS TO BEAR THEIR OWN COSTS. SO ORDERED: JUDGE PATRICK CLIFFORD

THE PARTIES HAVE ENTERED INTO A STIPULATION OF FACTS THAT WAS FILED WITH THE COURT ON MARCH 18, 2011.

I have searched the Attorney general's website for a copy of this stipulation but find nothing. I would be very interested to know how the tax levy was deemed appropriate. Perhaps you have contacts that can get a copy? If so, please please post.
Thanks Mike

2 comments:

retnav2001 said...

I can't seem to have a confirmed statement on this subject either. Still sounds fishy to me but then again everything done by Hilmer has a smell to it.

Anonymous said...

I believe that there is something hidden on this report. I don't believe that the public has seen everything that was given to the board from the Attorney Generals Office. Why should any body be suprised by this secret? I am sure it was discussed in the many secret closed sessions that the board has held from the public. I bet if you ask Jim Stonebraker he probably could tell you.