Sunday, December 9, 2007

Sir Anthony of Arnold

I don't like or respect Mike Anthony. I haven't met anyone who does. In fact, most people don't know Milligan controls Call Newspapers. Usually they blame Anthony for its content. He's the Executive Editor of the weakly newspaper they feel hurts their community. Since I understand the setup more the most folks, I don't carry the anger that most have for Mike. I realize he's just a pawn. If Milligan told him to change his editorial stance to something, he would. If he told him to die his hair another color, I'm sure he'd do that also. He's a punk and it's really a waste of time to be angry at punks. I refer to him as either Sir Anthony of Arnold or the Editor from Arnold because he lives there. I think that's important to remember as he lectures your fellow citizens and elected officials in South County on how they should act or vote. I can only assume he continues to work for Milligan/Call because he can't get a position with a respectable paper. I'd actually feel sorry for him if I didn't feel he makes a living hurting our community by blatantly distorting facts to our citizens.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like and respect Mike Anthony. He is not a punk.

SouthCountyMike said...

Hello Mrs. Anthony, welcome to our Blog. I disagree, Mike Anthony is a punk. Last time I spoke with Mike, he whispered that I was nuts. He was trying to get a reaction out of me at a public meeting. He wouldn't never do that without that protection. That's a PUNK!