Thursday, February 4, 2010

The Mehlville Fire Board Did Nothing

Officially, they did nothing. At least that's what they are telling the public. Minutes probably won't be available from Tuesday's 45 second public meeting for a month, but the only thing on the meeting's agenda was to go into closed session.
In a response to our Sunshine Law inquiry, the district's custodian of records told me no votes were taken in closed session. We're left to speculating what they talked about in a meeting that was so urgently in need of discussion.
The only item on the agenda was real estate so we know that one of their buddies is planning on making a killing. Why did they have to rush? Why didn't they pull the trigger on the deal? Unfortunately, the new "Confidentiality" agreements are working so well that we don't even have a clue as to what is going on*.


* Bull$#&t

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

The agreements are not working as well as they thought. Bunch of white shirts from the front office are talking up a storm. It's just according to who the audience is. Not much respect for Timmy up there...no big surprise though.

Anonymous said...

If Aaron claims this is a dead horse and the voters are right why isnt he talking to the Post Now I know they are not as big of a paper as the Call. and their reporters dont have the integrety of Mike Anthony. Are such a World renound Editer Like Bill Milligan. Maybe the Post Should Hire these 2 to Help the Post become the great Paper like the Call. Maybe the post should interview Chief Silvernail. Im tossing this out there GO CALL I see a Pulitzer in your future. wait be sure to pay your bills first with all the money you made off the HOTLINE 3 copies I belive.

Anonymous said...

What more real estate do they need? A 2 acre plot to house Hilmer's head?

Anonymous said...

Stop acting like a legitimate news source. You are an opinion page (warped opinion at that) run by malcontented losers.

SouthCountyMike said...

Hey 5:26, what's your real beef? Most of what I post on here is directly from news releases such as meeting agendas and documents from public entities, such as minutes from public entities. I have more up to date info about the MFPD than any other source, including the MFPD! I have been used by the St. Louis Post- Dispatch as a source for at least one article. As to legitimate, I don't know how to respond to that. I am who I say I am. Notice my name and picture is on the blog. Unlike another South County blog, I don't lie about what and who I am. You on the other hand, haven't got the courage to even sign your name when you insult me. MAN UP or STFU.

Anonymous said...

5:26 Man Up you skirt wearing sissy. Mikes Blog is a good source of honest information not onesided JIB JAB like we get from the Southcountytruthspot. He allows both sides to speak. Unlike You a malcontant cut and paste bipolar vacuume salesmen. Nice job inside information. that ones gonna hurt you.

Anonymous said...

6:44 I like how you say it. GREAT JOB AND KEEP IT UP: And yes he does wear a skirt and probably panty hose.