Saturday, February 6, 2010

Mehlville Fire Board has Emergency Saturday Meeting

The board threw together an emergency meeting at 10 am this morning with the sole purpose of immediately going into closed session. I guess Mr. Hilmer will be overcharging the district at the rate of over $6,000 an hour again as I'm sure the meeting lasted shorter than 1 minute.
The only item on the agenda for the closed session was Legal. We are left to speculate what they were discussing but smart money has it it was the trial set for this Monday in federal court.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So whats new and the walls start crumbiling down.

Anonymous said...

Sued by the STATE I wonder if the little genius saw that coming. Way to go Aaron Back in court so soon better take King James with you.

Anonymous said...

NOBODY can touch me! I always win..... Ha!

Anonymous said...

King James He Loves that name Ha HA HA