Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Hiatus Time

I've been advised to take a few days off, so don't look for any updates till Monday. I'd like to give those people that have said I've printed something that is incorrect an opportunity to mail me a letter outlining what they disagree with. Please sign your name so I know how to contact you.
I look forward to writing about things here in South County that interest me but don't get the coverage by of our weakly paper.
We'll follow up with the witch-hunt being conducted at the Mehlville Fire Department and the cronyism that's draining resources from the department.
We'll explore Mr. Jim Lembke's fundraising and how he is primarily collecting funds from legislative committees. One contribution is twice what is allowed by law. We also note Mr. Lembke donated to Friends of Chris Brown and the CFEA or Rex's Rangers.
We'll try to get you some information on Diehl vs Fred Weber. Last I saw, they were scheduled to go to trial on May 12.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How is Patrick doing?

Were you actually the person selected for that award?

SouthCountyMike said...

I don't know about Patrick. Tis true, I was selected for the award.

Anonymous said...

I am glad to see that the District at least has some morals, by not giving out the award. I salute them for that.

SouthCountyMike said...

I'm glad that you are glad. Have a nice day:)