Thursday, May 15, 2008

From Mike Heins: Thank You.

I wanted to thank everyone for their kind words and especially for providing me with a wealth of information. I couldn't do this without you. If you sent me something and I haven't gotten around to posting about it, please be patient. The community is not used to getting the straight scoop and too much information can be overwhelming. Thanks for the compliments also. They mean a lot. I often get asked by people: How can I help? That's easy, please share this BLOG with others.

There's so much to write about. The fire department's witch-hunt is in full swing. Staff members are being suspended without pay with rumors flying that 10 will be fired. Why? They had the nerve to oppose the Rex Rangers/Mike Becker slate for the Mehlville School Board. This is getting to be habit forming with our area boards' of directors. Don't they realize we have laws against this kind of thing. Look for lawsuits to be flying this summer. Speaking of lawsuits, it looks like Mr. Milligan and the Call Newspapers are in court again. It looks like Bruiser Bill doesn't want to pay his bill. Pelarious, Inc. says Milligan and the Call won't pay the $5,600 he owes them. Pelarious will win and the Call's advertisers will lose as they pay for his debts and his legal fees!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heins you are a real dick head and of course most people that read this log not that. Keep up the f--k up blogs that everyone would except. DICK HEAD.

SouthCountyMike said...

What can I say? You can't make everybody happy!