Sunday, August 24, 2008

Does Councilman John Campisi Need a Slogan?

I saw a billboard for County Councilman, John Campisi last night on the way home. There was no slogan, just John Campisi for St. Louis County Council. It reminded me of Richard Nixon's, "I'm not a crook!" At least Nixon had the guts to take a stand, Campisi never does. But what can he run on, his business experience. No, he's not a successful businessman. He ran their family business in the ground. How about service to the community? No, lip service is what you get when you seek help from his office. How about integrity? He was caught stealing and refused to say who (conspired with) loaned or gave him the equipment. How about this for a slogan?

"I'm Not a Crook, Anymore!
John Campisi
for
St. Louis County Council

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have a feeling Stonebraker gave him the equipment.

Anonymous said...

How about the crap that you continue to do, I think John Campisi is an angel compared to you.

Anonymous said...

Where is your proof for that remark? Oh I forgot, Stoney is to blame for everything. He must be the most powerful person in south county.