Sunday, August 10, 2008

Stonebraker's not an Idiot

I really mean that. James Stonebraker is not an idiot. Jim Lembke's not a sexual predator and John Campisi's not a thief. Two out of three aint bad. As regular readers know, I have attributed the Truth Spot to James Stonebraker, Arron Hilmer's mentor, but he tells me that he's not solely responsible for the Truth Spot . I'm starting to believe him. Someone sent me a section where the Spot was harping on some school board members for missing a meeting or two. It's funny that the Spot notices that a non-paid elected official misses a meeting and doesn't mention how often County Councilman Campisi misses important votes. He also mentioned that one board member attended a meeting by telephone and that they couldn't vote by phone. Yes, they can. Even Stonebraker is smart enough to know that. Someone else must have been the author of that nonsense, perhaps Burke Wasson . Also, to the fellow told me I should apologize to Lembke, no way. I didn't say he was a sexual predator. But if you vote with one and party with one, you're only guilty by association. As to Councilman Campisi, the record speaks for itself.

23 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your complete profile doesn't mention that you graduated from high school or college. Did you?

SouthCountyMike said...

7:49 I graduated from Cleveland High School in South St. Louis and I also have an AA from University of Maryland.

Anonymous said...

I read the 'WetSpot' today and Stoney has an article complaining about hoew the poor rich people have to pay the most taxes when they buy there beer!
What a shame. Maybe if we tax the poor people or the middle class the most then people like him and Hilmer can have more money to buy there beer. In Stoney's case more drugs!
What a scumbag!

Anonymous said...

I sure hope you have a lot of money, a good lawyer and plenty liability insurance Mr. Heins.

You will have a messenger from St. Louis County visiting your home in the near future.

SouthCountyMike said...

7:51 I've had a messenger from St. Louis County visit before and it cost Bill Milligan and the Call Newspapers 500 bucks to try and scare me. Should you want to waste your money, go right ahead.

Anonymous said...

It's different this time.

Anonymous said...

I wonder why the "south county" truthspot has suddenly gotten so quiet about local issues.

SouthCountyMike said...

I would guess the reason is that several of their friends have recently been caught with their "tit in the ringer". I wonder how they like to eat their crow.

Anonymous said...

give those of us not in the know some hints...

Anonymous said...

Tit in a ringer? Make up some more stuff Mr. Heins.

SouthCountyMike said...

I should have said "tit in the wringer".

Anonymous said...

That's OK you can't spell anyway.

SouthCountyMike said...

I'm not one of those narrow minded people who think that words can only be spelled one way.

Anonymous said...

OH YES YOUR ARE:

Anonymous said...

You must believe in outcome based education.

How about math? Do you creatively interpret that also?

Does 2+2=5?

SouthCountyMike said...

That would be true eventually if you invested the sum and allowed the interest to compound.

Anonymous said...

I talking about simple math not your convoluted investment theories. It seems that your morality is as variable as your math and English.

SouthCountyMike said...

6:02 You want to spend time writing about my spelling when you write things like "I talking" and that wasn't a very convoluted investment theory.

Anonymous said...

Mr. Heins when you refer to a tit in a ringer are you refering to Bonnie Stegman, I and others take it that way. You talk about Milligan being a woman hater, I think you are worse and plan on getting that blog out to everyone that I know. You are just as bad as some of the firemen when it comes to bulling other people.

SouthCountyMike said...

That's about as absurd of a comment as I've heard. The context of the comment had to do with friends of the Truth Spot and you'd like to make it a slur against Bonnie Stegman. You're just goofy. Milligan is a brutal man and you shouldn't make light of it. And did one of our firefighters bull someone? I'll bet, Hilmer will have a cow.

Anonymous said...

1:58-Seriously? Are you insane? "You and others" are absolutely ridiculous.

Anonymous said...

Bill Milligan is a very honorable person compared to the want a be bloggers of South County. At least him and Anthony knows who to right articles.

Anonymous said...

You are laughable 12:09. Please proofread your "righting."