Wednesday, August 27, 2008

What Does Councilman Campisi Have to Hide?

The case of Diehl vs Fred Weber is heating up. John Campisi has called in some serious help to fight being deposed in this case of David suing Goliath. We have to wonder why Campisi is trying to avoid a deposition and why he's trying to keep it under wraps with an order of protection. Does he want to delay giving testimony till after the election or just until his pool season closes? I also wonder who's paying his legal bills. Is it his campaign or St. Louis County? And is attorney Lester Stuckmeyer too busy with his multiple trash lawsuits to represent him?
Stay tuned.


08/20/2008
Docket Entry:
Entry of Appearance Filed
Text:
LORENA MERKLIN VON KAENEL ENTERS HER APPEARANCE ON BEHALF OF ST, LOUIS COUNTY COUNCILMEMBER JOHN CAMPISI.

08/21/2008
Docket Entry:
Filing:
Text:
ST LOUIS COUNTY COUNCILMEMBER JOHN CAMPISI'S FURTHER OBJECTIONS FOR TAKING DEPOSITION DIRECTED TO JOHN CAMPISI AND MOTION FOR PROTECTIVE ORDER

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you got more to hide when your not willing to take a lie detector test. And don't give me the crap that no one has offered to give it to you:

SouthCountyMike said...

Look, no one has. How can I prove a negative to you? Call me out. Send me a registered, return postcard letter in the mail and you will have proof that you offered. If not, please keep quiet.

Anonymous said...

I am sorry but I read the offer in the Truth Spot, what else can I say.

SouthCountyMike said...

You are reading from guys who are trying to stay anonymous because they can't stand up for what they say. There's enough out there that I don't need to make up stuff.My name and adress are in the book if someone wants to make the offer.