Sunday, December 27, 2009

Merry Christmas


From Show Me Progress


Just say no to religious bullies (+)

by: sarah jo

Sat Dec 26, 2009 at 20:50:18 PM CST


[subscribe]
Happy December 26th ! I hope you had a lovely Christmas or at least a happy gastronomic experience !! A few weeks ago, while cleaning out old files, I came across a copy of the Post Dispatch editorial from 12/25/04. I knew right away why I must have kept it. It's a great summary of how Christmas traditions have changed over the centuries. I emailed the editor of the paper and asked him to re-run it this year. Which he did, on 12/24.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Let me ask you this, is Tim White a religious bully? The Nut is always talking about how he is a Christian and I remember him with the group that was doing the bible study at the fire house. I wonder if he really thinks god would approve what he is doing with other individual lively hoods. If anybody is going to hell I know he will be first in line. So Timmy quit telling everyone how much you love god, because god doesn't think or act the way you do.

Anonymous said...

Tim White EPIC FAILURE!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

If you don't put good and expeerience people around you. You will fail and so will the community. And this is what Chief White is doing:

Anonymous said...

The last thing White wants is good and experienced people around him. They would be an intolerable threat.