Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Mehlville Fire Board Breaking the Law

The BOD, minus Ed Ryan, met in the AG's office today. It was clearly a record setter. The open session lasted approximately 1 minute. Then they went into a closed session to talk about legal, real estate and personnel issues, according to their posted agenda. After finding out their meeting was in violation of Missouri Statute 321.200, they adjourned their closed session. There was no discussion or votes according to their attorney. After that Bonnie Stegman was asked to leave so that the menfolk could get down to work. Actually, she left because there was no longer a majority so they weren't breaking the law any longer. Arron Hilmer and the district's attorney met with representatives of the Missouri Attorney General.
For the record, Board Chairman Hilmer was dressed a little better for this meeting. He was wearing a pair of dockers and a polo shirt. It was noted by one observer that he was wearing Jurrasic Park socks.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Attorney Generals office doesn't agree with you. I talked to one of the attorneys in that office and they informed me that you had not idea what you were talking about. I would suggest that you shut your mouth are soon you will be held for slander. Heins you have no clue on what the law is and everybody is well aware of that.

SouthCountyMike said...

7:12 Could you be more specic? Was I incorrect about Mr. Hilmer's socks? I stand by my story! Was I incorrect about the ilegal meeting shutting down and Stegmann being booted from the room. I stand by my story! Was I, oh forget it. Be specific next time so we can figure out what has your panties all bunched up. The AG's office has my cell number if they have any issues with my reporting of yesterday's events.

Anonymous said...

&:12 ,your pointless blather is reminding me of a malcontent vaccume salesmen. Who just screwed up on a big deal.