Monday, March 10, 2008

Benefit Pool Tournament

A tournament will be held noon Saturday, March 29th at The Phoenix ( on Lemay Ferry, just north of Lindbergh). All proceeds will benefit the families of the two fallen Kirkwood police officers, Officer Ballman and Sgt. Biggs.
The entrance fee is just $20 and they'll be a bunch of prizes. This will be a two out of three, single elimination tournament.
This should be a good time and a great way to help these families out. Hope to see you there.
Mike Heins

2 comments:

Crestwood Independent said...

Mike, do you have a place that people who are not pool players could drop off donations?

You may well get more funds if we can give them an address to send in their donations should they not be players, our unable to attend!

Thanks

Tom Ford

SouthCountyMike said...

Tom,
My contact with the tournament is fishing in Texas right now which is where I probably should be. I'm sure you could drop a check off at Phoenix or call me and I'll pick it up. When I get more info, I'll post it.
Mike