Sunday, March 2, 2008

Slow Week

I haven't been posting much lately. I blame some of that on being a little busy. Some of the blame falls on our fire district as they drag their feet to provide documentation that they are required to under the law. Also, more stuff is heading my way about the fire department's unofficial 4th director. I'm just considering this my own spring training. As I'm working on a few pitches, I want you to think about these relationships.

The Truth Spot Blogger aka James Stonebraker, Stoney, Truth Detector (Defector)
married to

Mariam Stonebraker Political Director for

John Hancock served as the official spokesman for the Blunt for Governor campaign in 2004
and most likely will do the same thing for

Kenny Hulshof who's running for Governor this year.

Should I post a reward for the first person who gets me a picture of Stonebraker and Hulshof?

2 comments:

Crestwood Independent said...

Now why would you want a photo of those two? And here I thought you had standards to protect!

I would try it for you but I paid $10.00 for my camera, and I don't wish to break it.

Tom Ford

SouthCountyMike said...

Tom,
I was just being silly. I wouldn't publish a photo of that fascist (Stonebraker) on my BLOG. Now if Congressman Hulshof is using the services of his wife, I believe I have to draw the connection. People have a right to know.
Mike Heins