Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Prediction for the Mehlville School Board Election

As I wait and wait and wait for the fire district, let my go ahead and make my prediction for the Call's sponsorships for the upcoming Mehlville School Board election.
The Call will sponsor:
Karl Frank, Jr.
Chris Brown
David Bertelsen
Why will they sponsor these fellows? That's easy. When Bill Milligan tells Karl to jump, Karl asks high high he'd like him to try. These two are peas in a pod, even though I don't like vegetable metaphors.
Chris and David are running on an anti-tax platform. That spells controversy and the Call likes controversy. To hell with the kids and our community, give them controversy. They could support Linda Mooy since she's part of the same anti tax slate, but she's a woman. Everybody knows, given the choice between slapping a woman around or sponsoring her, the slap wins every time. We'll see come April 8th.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You know Mikey Boy I do believe that Bill Milligan could wash you in an election. But I know if I come up with the money we all can get out the poly and drug tester. Milligan probably would be ok, but you WOW