Thursday, March 6, 2008

Oakville Call Deadbeats

History can be fun! I thought I recognized the name. Darrel D. Climer, who recently sold the property for the new fire house to the district has beat Mr. Milligan (Call Newspapers) in court before. I love it when Milligan is taking the beating. It seems that Milligan can't lick a man. Milligan rented office space from Climer in Oakville. But like the deadbeat that he his, he tried to skip out without paying over $11,000 in rent. Milligan tried to play a little name game to outsmart his landlord. He attempted the same game with his partner also and took another beating, but that's a story for another day. Reading through the court papers just confirms what a crumb bum this guy is.
· Case #21C94-18795 Landlord, Darrel D. Climer back rent for over $11,000 Release of Garnishment Oct 27, 1995.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Newspapers readership has increased in online publications but dead tree pubs are declining as are advertising revenue. If it is not above the fold it isn't even read. The Call newspapers are a honey pot for the gadflies. And the Mehlville fire district board is a study of what happens when the gadflies get elected. The South County Wetspot...i mean truthspot is just another avenue for the gadfly to leverage what they feel is influential and timely. Remember this type of behavior is their form of socialization and it makes them feel as if they have worth and that they know what is best for all. Delusions of grandeur????

SouthCountyMike said...

You've crystalized my thoughts.

Crestwood Independent said...

When it comes to the "paper" I thought this was spot on!

"The Liberals are the flying saucers of politics. No one can make head nor tail of them and they never are seen twice in the same place."
John G. Diefenbaker

Tom Ford

SouthCountyMike said...

Now that I'm getting a few things organized, I'll be bringing these little bits of the Weakly Paper's history along with some new tidbits to let the sun shine on them. Ask yourself, how can you expect them to honor their word, when they have refused to pay their debts as promised?

Anonymous said...

AND YOU ARE NOT A DEAD BEAT: I THINK SO

SouthCountyMike said...

You may not appreciate my opinion or my politics, but I don't think you'll be able to convince anyone I'm a deadbeat.
I started working for my current employer over 30 years ago. And if you'd like to see a copy of my credit score, come up with the money and I'll order one.